Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Raining...Pennies!

Where did I get the title for my blog, some might ask?

Well, about 1 month ago, I was taking a shower. About 5 minutes into the my favorite 10 minutes of the day, a clank startled me and I slightly jumped in the shower stall. I turn around to see a penny sitting next to the drain.

Where did the penny fall from? There was nowhere in the shower from where the penny could have fallen from. I was in a stand up stall with a glass covering about 35% of the shower. Behind me was the soap dish hanging off the wall with a bar of soap sitting on it, the water faucet and lever, and the shower head. The shower head was an old one which had been out of commission for about 1 year, and had been re installed about 5 months ago. If a penny were to fall from anywhere off the shower head, it would have happend in the first few uses, not 5 months later.

The only other ledge in the stall was infront of me, and had 2 shampoo bottles, and a scrub brush sitting on it, but no pennies when I stepped in.

So, where did the penny fall from? Did it fall out of the water tap below? I highly doubt that, as all the water was being redirected to the shower head.

The mysterious penny is currently sitting on top of the head board next to my clock.

What do you make of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment